Levels of Membership
MOACAC MEMBERSHIP LEVELS (VOTING AND NON-VOTING)
Membership rates are per individual. The MOACAC membership cycle is from July 1 to June 30 of the following year. Membership renewal and notification will occur in July of each fiscal year. Membership dues are not pro-rated based on date of joining.
MOACAC Voting Memberships
- College/University Institution Representative – $30.00 (USD)
Individual member who is employed at an accredited, non-profit institution.
- College/University Regional Representative – $30.00 (USD)
Individual member who is employed at an accredited, non-profit institution outside of the state of Missouri, with primary recruitment responsibilities in Missouri.
- Public/Private High School Counselor/Representative – $25.00 (USD)
Individual member who is employed at an accredited public or private high school.
- Independent Educational Consultant – $25.00 (USD)
Independent educational consultant who is self-employed or employed by an educational consulting firm.
- College/University/High School/Independent Retiree – $15.00 (USD)
Persons who were actively engaged in providing counseling admission or financial aid services for at least 10 years and are not employed full-time. Last full-time employer must have been eligible for MOACAC voting membership.
NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATION PROFESSIONALS
- Community Based Organization – $15.00 (USD)
Persons employed by not-for-profit community-based organizations which provide counseling, admission or financial aid services only to students whose funding is provided by the state of Missouri on an on-going basis.
- Non-Profit Organization – $15.00 (USD)
Persons employed by not-for-profit organizations whose primary activities consist of providing counseling, admission, or financial aid services to students, the college admission counseling or financial aid professions.
MOACAC Non-Voting Memberships
- College/University Student or Faculty Members – $15.00 (USD)
Faculty teaching and/or students seeking careers in counseling, admission or financial aid services who do not qualify for membership under another category.
- For-Profit Organization – $30.00 (USD)
Persons employed by for-profit organizations that provide products and/or services to the counseling, admission, or financial aid professionals and industry, in support of students in transition to post-secondary education.