APRIL 3-5, 2017
Tan-Tar-A Resort and Conference Center
Lake of the Ozarks, MO
I invite you to attend our 2017 MOACAC Conference which is a chance to learn, network, and build relationships with other college admission professionals. Whether you work at a high school, college or university, community-based organization, or education-related company, come join us as we all work together to support students and families in the their quest for higher education.
This year’s conference looks to be one of the best ever, as we have quite the slate of sessions and events. Here are just a few of the exciting things planned for the 3-day event:
- Golf Outing to raise money for the Imagine Grant
- FELPS (Future Enrollment Leaders Pre-Conference Seminar)
- 7 dedicated Session time slots with over 30 sessions, such as:
- Enrollment Connected: Breaking Down Silos to Optimize Enrollment
- How my ACAC Changed My Life
- Gritty Kids Do Better–Applying what elementary educators know to big kids
- Admissions, Marketing, and Enrollment Best Practices: Small Budget, Big Impact
- Comprehensive College Counseling Curriculum Grades 9-12
- FAFSA Updates and the Prior-Prior Year Implementation
- Ten Recruitment Communication Challenges Affecting Enrollment Results
- Paying for College: What do I need to know?
- Teens and Parents: Working with Families in the College Admission Process
- Keynote Speaker – Doug Lindsay
- Dinner and Evening Social – BINGO!
Stay tuned for more information in the coming months. If you interested in assisting the Conference Committee, please complete the Volunteer Form. General questions can be sent to email@example.com
Jeff Buckman, President